An Evaluation of Diesel Fuel Additive Markets in the United States
OverviewA study of cetane enhancers for the upgrading of diesel fuel. The study covers the Western United States, specifically the Pacific and Mountain time zones, and British Columbia and Alberta, Canada.
The study includes answers to the following questions:
- Who are the producers of fuel additives now in use (e.g., allyl nitrate)?
- What are the present and projected volumes?
- What are the required technical specifications?
- Present and future pricing? What is the pricing structure?
- How are the products sold?
- What is the market dynamics?
- Is the market accessible to a new producer in Canada?
- Who are the present buyers and users of cetane enhancers?